Custom Compounding for Your Oral/Dental Prescription Needs
Ladd Family Pharmacy knows that no two mouths are exactly alike and patients have different levels of oral health. They have different tolerances for various types of medicines. The sensitivity of their gag reflexes varies widely as well.
Despite these differences, many pharmacies only carry the most frequently prescribed oral medicines and therapies in order to meet the most common patient needs, as well as to save pharmacy costs and shelf space.
We stock a wide selection of pharmaceutical ingredients and components, which we can compound for your dentist, periodontist, orthodontist, oral surgeon, or oncologist in a variety of strengths and dosage forms, to treat a variety of oral conditions.
Ladd Family Pharmacy Serves a Wide Range of Oral Conditions:
- Oral Thrush
- Burning Mouth Syndrome
- Aphthous Ulcers, Canker Sores, and Oral Lesions
- Pain and Infection
- Oral Lichen Planus
- Temporo-Mandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ)
- Viral Lesions
- Dry Mouth, Mucositis and Stomatitis
Ladd Family Pharmacy can Prepare a Wide Variety of Dosage Forms:
- Dental Ointments and Pastes
- Oral, Topical, Gels
- Mucosal Bandages
- Lip Balms
- Oral Sprays
- Mouthwashes and Rinses
- Topical Sprays
Ladd Family Pharmacy Can Also Meet a Variety of Special Oral/Dental Needs:
- Medication to Suppress Gag Reflex
- Transdermal Medications to Treat Nausea
- Anxiety Medications, Pre- and Post-Procedural
- Pleasantly Flavored Medications
- Medications free of Sugar, Lactose, Preservatives or Dyes
- Difficult-to-Find or Commercially Unavailable Medications
Ladd Family Pharmacy has the experience and commitment to patient service to truly stand out among pharmacies in the Boise area. Please visit or call Ladd Family Pharmacy for an individual oral/dental prescription solution.